2020/2021 winter series
2021 summer series
You can find the results and photos from previous swims on the previous events page.
Key information for all the events:
- Each event is £18.
- Our events will always be compliant with COVID public health guidelines.
- It is compulsory that swim hats are worn so you can be seen in the water.
- Please be at the water side 30 minutes before the event start. The event briefing will be 10 minutes before the start and swimmers will go off on waves.
- There will be a bag drop that will shelter your bags from the worst of any weather.
- Medical support will be onsite in case of any medical problems and a number of paddlers, spotters etc will also be onsite.
- Refreshments are given after each swim. In the summer this will be water, coke and some Haribo’s. In the winter Soup and a Roll! Please bring a mug with you to the winter swims so we can fill it with lovely soup!
- All finishers will receive a finishers token! It won't be a medal but will be sustainable and cool! The tokens from the 2020 summer series (wooden coasters) can be seen on our facebook page.
- Swim instructions will be placed on the website prior to the swim and the waves will be emailed to all participants and also placed on the website.
- Winter swims will be laps of approximately 200-300m and summer swims 500-750m. This depends on the conditions on the day, the wind and also how the water is behaving!
- Our Halloween swim will be finishing in the dark (to make it a bit more spooky) so there will be specific instructions for this swim.