2020/2021 winter series
The Spooky Evening Swim
24th October 2020
Nuts in November
21st November 2020
Gemma's Birthday Swim
19th December 2020
New Year's Day Swim
1st January 2021
27th February 2021
2021 summer series
You can find the results and photos from previous swims on the previous events page.
Key information for all the events:
- Each event is £18.
- Our events will always be compliant with COVID public health guidelines.
- It is compulsory that swim hats are worn so you can be seen in the water.
- Please be at the water side 30 minutes before the event start. The event briefing will be 10 minutes before the start and swimmers will go off on waves.
- There will be a bag drop that will shelter your bags from the worst of any weather.
- Medical support will be onsite in case of any medical problems and a number of paddlers, spotters etc will also be onsite.
- Refreshments are given after each swim. In the summer this will be water, coke and some Haribo’s. In the winter Soup and a Roll! Please bring a mug with you to the winter swims so we can fill it with lovely soup!
- All finishers will receive a finishers token! It won't be a medal but will be sustainable and cool! The tokens from the 2020 summer series (wooden coasters) can be seen on our facebook page.
- Swim instructions will be placed on the website prior to the swim and the waves will be emailed to all participants and also placed on the website.
- Winter swims will be laps of approximately 200-300m and summer swims 500-750m. This depends on the conditions on the day, the wind and also how the water is behaving!
- Our Halloween swim will be finishing in the dark (to make it a bit more spooky) so there will be specific instructions for this swim.